Conference organizers invite you to experience the spectacular beauty of the Dunajec Gorge aboard a traditional raft on an 2-hour river rafting tour from Sromowce Kąty to Szczawnica. Discover one of Poland’s prime tourist attractions, and admire the most amazing scenery of the Polish highlands.
What You’ll Do
- Experience the spectacular beauty of the Pieniny Gorge on the Dunajec River, which is characterized by some of the most interesting geological and geomorphological structures and area-specific natural ecosystems with little anthropogenic influence. It is featured on UNESCO’s Tentative List of World Heritage Sites in Poland.
- Climb aboard a traditional wooden raft
- Look at the soaring limestone cliffs and surrounding woodlands
- Learn more about the local flora and fauna
- Discover one of Poland’s greatest natural attractions
Please have in mind that the temperatures in the Highlands in October are approximately + 8 – 10 C. You are advised to dress appropriately.